2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

August 2nd, 2003 Rob and I talked about the 2nd letter of John. My friend Scott C. called me today and told me that in the last 2 weeks he had 2 rocks crack 2 of his windshields on 2 of his cars. (Hmmmmm, I know about rocks cracking a windshield.) 2 of my unit janitors at the prison on Unit 10 came up to the desk where I sit and within 5 minutes of each other both of them dropped their ID tags right in front of me accidentally in 2 separate instances. Another offender came up to the staff station today and told me that his room was still crawling with ants. So I wrote up a 2nd maintenance work order and filled out a vermin report. On my unit this form is located in folder number 22. In 10 years I have written about 4 of these out. The Visiting unit began calling for offenders to come to visit with their families. The 2nd visit called today was for a Christian inmate who I later found out, used to live upstairs from my partner Steve when he wasn't in prison. Steve is my partner on a website called http://www.2havefun.com . After work Rob and I went to look at the property I saw the day before that is located between 2 of my properties. It has 2 domes and 2 windmills that generate power. I thought it would be a good site to have a new church. The property consists of 2 separate properties but they are next to each other and the total acreage of the 2 properties is 200. We would need a huge blessing in order to purchase such a property. It is located off of County Road 10 on the County Line road which separates the 2 counties in Minnesota called Pine and Carlton. My 2 properties are located in Carlton County and so is this property. It is a bit odd that this property is along the road that I take to go from one of my properties to the other. When it came up for sale, I took it as a sign. My son used to be in cub scouts with the son of the family who owns it and has played over there on occasion. I will keep my eye on it. It is also in the same area where my first sign of the rock hitting my windshield happened. It was on that very same road just a few miles from this property.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home