2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

August 19th, 20th , 2003 I received the book I had won in the auction on ebay; "The Blessed Life" by Robert Morris. That first night I read about 50 pages. It was very good. I usually do not read books. I haven't read but maybe 1 other book since high school. But lately I have been reading the bible and many other books as of the time I am writing this. The next day I read the rest of that book. 2 days to read a book? What has gotten into me? LOL - More Lord More! Just after I finished reading it, I would say about 40 minutes elapsed and there was a knock at my door. I yelled, "Come in". And a younger lady was with a teenage boy and she handed me an advertising flyer for a music show, free food and games at our local town park. I asked her if she was asking for donations and she said no. I read the flyer again and saw that she was from the West Side Church which is about 7 miles from my house. I thought that it would be fun to attend this event that they were promoting and I also knew of 2 co-workers who attended that church; Ray and Jeff. I felt that I needed to give her something but that since she was not asking for anything, I didn't know what I could give. Then I got one of those thoughts, and it said to me, "The book, give her the book." And so with the book sitting right next to me that I had just read, I picked it up and I said to her, "I think I am supposed to give this to you, so here." She looked at it and read the title and said, "Thank you." And then she left with the young man.

Now get this. A few days or so before I received the book by Robert Morris there was a wide spread attack of a computer virus. Recently there have been many such virus attacks and there seems to be no end to these malicious attempts. It has really gotten out of hand. While searching on the internet for the Author of the book I had just read, "The Blessed Life", I went to a search engine online called Google. I typed in Robert Morris and the search began. I was hoping to find out what church he was from so I could email him and thank him for his book. What I found out was rather odd. It turns out that a Robert Morris, not the one who wrote the book but another with the same name, was the original creator of a virus called a worm. That was what was going around now - a worm! He attended Cornell University, but he released it at MIT - a highly ranked technical college that deals greatly with technology advancements and computers especially. So Robert Morris created the first worm virus and I just read a book written by a different Robert Morris, all the while, my computer that I am writing this book on is going wacky do to the many extra emails I am getting caused by a new worm virus that someone has maliciously released into the general publics email systems and network servers. I have never received so many emails, it's like a true plague. Robert T. Morris is now a teacher at MIT - how odd is that? At the time of the release of his virus worm in 1988, Robert T. Morris Sr., his Dad and a 2nd Robert T. Morris at that, was the chief of the National Security Agency. Did young Robert Jr. get into his Dad's stuff? Hmmmmm. LOL!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home