2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

October 14th, 2003 - 2 offenders or prisoners of the state of Minnesota were re-assigned to my unit as unit workers/janitors. But these 2 offenders were assigned to my unit by means other than normally done so. Usually an offender is placed as a unit worker by means of the Job Placement Committee. There are special circumstances which allow an offender to get placed as a worker without going through this normal channel. 1 would be that an offender had a unit job on a different unit and was then re-assigned to come and live on my unit. This situation happens a few times a year and when it does, I just make an extra position on the unit for this person until one of the regular workers leaves and an opening is then created. Another way that an offender can get added to my unit as a worker is through an administrative move in which the admin team, health services, or psych services makes a decision to do so for the benefit of the facility, the offender or both in very rare circumstances. It just so happened that on this day, I had to create 2 extra positions on my unit for each of the above cases. But this gets even better and rarer in that both offenders needed a bottom bunk and had viable bottom bunk restrictions for special placement within a cell. This instance becomes even rarer when you look at the 2 offender's identification numbers. The State of Minnesota issues each offender with a number when they come into the system. Back in the 1970's the first offender received a number of 100001, and then proceeded up to 100002. Currently someone coming into the system now would receive a number of 212500 or there about. The 2 offenders who I had to make 2 extra spots for due to special circumstances that were rare to begin with had consecutive numbers. Each number started with 135*** which at this time is a fairly old number identifying these 2 individuals as having been in the system for a very long time. The numbers were consecutive and the fact that they were old numbers and not new intakes into the system makes this instance very, very, very, very, very rare.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home