2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

September 11th, 2003 This is the 2 year anniversary of the terrorist attack on the United States. It is now called Patriot's day. The Twin Towers in New York were destroyed when 2 planes flew into them. A 3rd plane flew into the Pentagon, a 5 sided building which is the United States Military headquarters building. A 4th plane crashed while in route to its target which no one knows for sure what the target was. Some suspect the target was the White House where the President lives or was it to be a 2nd plane to hit the Pentagon? Or was it some other target?
Here are some more interesting things about 9/11.
Date Of The Attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11September 11th is the 254 day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11After September 11th, there are 111 days left until the end of the year119 is the area code to Iraq: 1 + 1 + 9 = 11Twin Towers, standing side by side, look like the number 11The State of New York was the 11th State to enter the UnionNew York City consists of 11 lettersAfghanistan consists of 11 lettersThe Pentagon consists of 11 lettersOn Flight 11, The 1st plane to hit, there were 92 people on board: 9 + 2 = 11On Flight 77, there were 65 people on board: 6 + 5 = 11
Add 1 +1 in the number 11, that would = 2
Yesterday, I prayed to God that nothing tragic would happen in the world on September 11th. I didn't want to see another repeat of the terrorist attacks from 2 years ago and lots of innocent people getting killed. Thank God that nothing like that happened today. But it was a sad day in a way because 2 very famous John's died. One was a country music singer - Johnny Cash, and the other, a TV comedian - John Ritter. They both died for health reasons.
About the attacks on 911, in 2006 God showed me some things about 911 that really shocked me. There have been accusations that the 911 attacks were planned and a setup within our government or a select few from within our government have caused these things to make them look like attacks for the purpose of being able to go to war in the middle east and for oil and for more reasons then we could probably know. The American people would not have supported the USA going over there, but after the attacks, the people were saying, yes, go get them that attacked us. So I looked into this and saw some videos and some other proofs on the internet that bring into question what the government said happened on the day of 911. Many questions have been brought up and the government has not told us the truth about many of the questions. For one it appears that no 757 hit the pentagon. I have seen the video many times including the one that they officially released and there is no proof. I saw a low flying object about 3-4 feet off the ground whiz by and then an explosion that was 10 times smaller than the two tower ones. I saw an initial hole that was small, about the size of a missile, but no way was it big enough for an entire plane. And the question about building 7 which was next to the 2 towers, how did they get a team assembled in the middle of all that turmoil and within 6 hours do a complete professional demo of that building? Why did firefighters hear many explosions even when the towers were coming down? Maybe some of these questions can be answered, but many of them they can't and won't. There are 2 videos of the pentagon building that were taken from the Sheraton hotel and a Gas station across the parking lot from the Pentagon. If they would release these videos and show the missile / or plane hit the pentagon, it would tell the whole truth, but they won't release them. Why? It's a cover up and I don't know why, but something to do with our national security, our way of life that has to be protected in such a great way that we cannot know the truth because we couldn't handle it I suppose. Ask yourself how we got into World War 2? Why weren't our aircraft carriers at Pearl Harbor? Coincidence? May God show you the truth. Now what you do with the truth, that is a whole other story. What would happen to our economy and our way of life if we all found out that 911 was pre planned by our own people so that we could get into war with Iraq and establish a presence in the middle east? I think we may crumble. I also think that if this be the case, we will be judged. If you do not believe these things that I speak, do your own study, look at the videos out there about 911 conspiracies and look into Free Masons as well. Then after doing that, put the 2 and 2 together and make your own judgment. May God have Mercy on the USA.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home