2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

December 1st, 2003 - Well I had another great night of bowling! For the 2nd week in a row I bowled my high series! My first game was a 269, my 2nd game was a 224 for the 2nd week in a row, and my 3rd game was a 181 for a total of 674! Whew - I got that bad number off of my back! No longer would that bad number stand as my highest, but it is my 2nd highest, and I will pray for that not to be the case as well. Also the 269 is my single highest game I have ever rolled. So on that night I set 2 personal records! Was that ever fun! On this night I won 2 games of cards and that 269 score took the high single game of the night pot as well. 2 weeks in a row with 3 financial blessings.

When I was finished bowling I went to change into my street shoes and I found out that someone had taken my solid black tennis shoes! There was another pair of all black shoes left there and I figured that the person who took mine had just made a simple mistake. They fit really nice and were very comfortable! LOL! So not only did I have a great night of bowling, I went home with a nicer pair of shoes as an added bonus! (I will bring them back next week to see if they bring mine back, but it will be fun to walk in someone else's shoes for a week. LOL! I wonder who it was?)

I came home that night after bowling and heard on the TV news channel that the man responsible for kidnapping that woman from the parking lot of the Shopping Mall in North Dakota had been captured and charged with the crime of kidnapping. They have still not located the missing woman. Now this is the weird part. The man responsible was at my prison only 6 months ago and was released on May 1st. Not only was he at my prison where I work as a security officer, but when I worked on Unit 8 a few years back, he was in my unit! I saw the picture of the man on TV and I knew the guy! Wow. That is kind of weird. I prayed again that she is found alive and OK, in the name of Jesus, Amen!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home