2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

September 30th - October 2nd, 2004
The Healing Explosion Begins! And I was attacked. My Wife received a call that her Mother had cancer in her throat and her lungs collapsed. I thought oh wow, oh no! I prayed and everyone I knew there prayed for that cancer to leave her body. My wife asked me to come home immediately, but I could not. I was torn in 2 directions. I did not know what to do. I felt the devil was luring me away from something magnificent, and yet I knew my wife needed me there too. I made a hard decision to be obedient to the Lord. I prayed and prayed and was given a word by God in my desperate prayer. I was told, "Do what you came here to do and i wil take care of the rest". Even after getting this word from the Lord, I was still perplexed at what to do. It was not an easy thing to decide. It was very difficult for me and I wept over it. Then a man whom I just met named Glen said that he felt called by the Lord to share with me a story. He said that he had a very large tumor some years back, in his stomach. As he was a larger man this tumor was not noticeable. He did not tell anyone about it not even his family. And the Lord told him one day to go and see this evagelist and he was very reluctant as he did not like the scene around him. It was all a bunch of hype and he could just as easily talk to God himself. But the Lord again told him to go and see this evangelist and have him pray for you. Glen again declined and said Lord, why? We have a relationship, and I dont need his prayers as i know you Lord well enough and Glen said that he had given the Lord permission to take him. Again the Lord told him to go! So finally Glen went. And when that evangelist was looking around a crowded room with as many as 50 people or more, he turned quickly and pointed to Glen from across the room, and said You! The Lord told me to pray for you! So Glen approched the evangelist and he told Glen that the Lord was healing his heart. Glen did have a heart problem. Then he said the Lord is Healing your diabetes, and Glen said he didnt have Diabetes, but that he had Hypo Glycemia, and he said the Lord is healing that now too. And then the evangelist touched him on his stomach of which no one, not even Glen's family knew of this, And he said the Lord is also healing you here. And immediately Glen's pants almost fell to the floor as he lost 3 inches off of his waste size! Glen was healed of that tumor and the other 2 things that the evangelist pointed out by knowledge from the Holy Spirit. And Glen told me that the moral of this testimony that he was led to share with me was to be obedient. And I received that message, and knew in my heart that I had to be obedient. My trust was now completely in the Lord. I sensed that He would surely be taking care of everything as He had said. I told my wife that I would be coming home as soon as this was over.
Now alot of thoughts were going through my head, It was almost par for the course that something like this would happen. The devil is truly predictable at times. He comes to lie, cheat and to steal and he was doing exactly that. No mystery there. But I was led here for a reason, and I had to see it through to the end. I had to be obedient. I just had to and there is no other way I can explain the drive I had within me. We started web casting the event live over the internet and there were 5 of us that came to Houston, Texas and we all helped with this mission. There was Dale Ross, Christine, Fred, my Dad and me. And we proceded to do just what we came to do. We were praying for people and going through the healing classes, and going down on the field and were received prayers and many people were healed even in the 2 days prior to the actual Big Event. Not every single person was healed, but I saw many that were and we interviewed people that did receive healing. One lady got out of her wheel chair and was led to walk up the steps near the stage. She did it really gingerly, and then we interviewed her and she walked over and practically ran up those steps! WOW, Glory to God! One lady received a brand new tooth! There used to be a decayed one there with a large filling, and now there was in its place, 1 pearly brand new white one! She and her husband were astonished! They couldn't believe it! But the power of God was awesome! Even over the internet, people were getting healed and accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Savior! My Dad's friend Judy on the final Big Day, was totally healed of Fibromyalgia Glory to God! Joan Hunter called down to the field everyone that had the disease and when she prayed for the people their at the Astrodome, even the people listening to it live over the internet were healed of this! Praise the Lord! I can now see where the future lies in healing, I can literally see thousands and even millions of people across the world sitting at their computers and listening to events like this and getting healed and typing in over a chat line their testimonies! I can see how important this will become to the body of Christ and I know that the Lord will use his saints too minister in this fashion to the entire world at once! Can you just imagine the awesome power of God working in this way? WOW, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about a million or more people getting healed at once in all corners of the world. While we were in the broadcast booth videoing the Healing Explosion 2 female workers stopped by and asked us what we were doing? We told them and they semed interested. We then asked them if they needed prayer. The older woman said, YES, she needs prayer for her finances. She has no food and her power was just shut off. So Dale, Fred and I all layed hands on her shoulder and head and prayed for her finances. When we finished, she looked at me and tears ran down her face. All I saw was the Love of Jesus, and a truly thankful heart that was supernaturally changed. She was so moved by what the Lord had just done. Later that afternoon, I saw her again in the hallway and I began to talk to her some more about the gift that she had received. I mentioned to her that when God gives you a gift, you are to share it. And when God knows that you will share the gifts that he gives to you, he can entrust you with more. I told her that she needed to tell people about what happened. I told her to tell her family and friends. I told her to tell her co-workers and even strangers at the grocery store what the Lord had done for her. And she really was listening intensely. I then told her the parable that Jesus taught about the Master leaving and giving his servants 5, 2 and 1 coins. And what they each did with them. The one who got 5 turned it into 10, the one with 2 turned it into 4, but the one who got only 1, buried it for fear of losing it. They did nothing with it. They did not even put it into the bank to draw interest. So even though that servant only had one coin, it was taken from them and even more because of the way they mishandled the responsibility of it. I told the young woman that if she wanted to receive more gifts from God, then she needed to first be entrusted with a little to see what she would do with it. I told her the best thing she could do was to tell everyone about it and Praise the Lord for it. She really understood this concept and thanked me and walked away. She got about 20 feet away from me and stopped. She turned around and started walking towards me really quickly. As she approcahed me, she held out her hand and said,"God just now told me to shake your hand". I was amazed and said,"Really?" She said, "Oh Yes!" I heard Him loud and clear, he said, "Go and shake that man's hand". I reached out and shook her hand and looked into her face again, and she had some tears of joy in her eyes. She turned and walked away again and as she did, I could still hear her saying, "God told me to, I heard Him, I heard Him. He said to shake that man's hand....." I was still in awe. You do not know how much that meant to me to hear that. That was from God. My creator. The all powerful mighty one himself and he told this young woman to shake my hand. I felt like crying right then and there. It was like an attaboy, straight from God! WOW. I felt humbled, I felt honored, I felt I made a difference and did something right. I felt I did something good. I felt alot of things. But WOW, it was like shaking the hand of God in person. Something that inncoent and simple, made me melt. It softened my heart. Earlier in that same hallway, I asked God for a word in tounges and he gave me one. I said it over and over and over again. Korianti, Korianti, Korianti, Korianti. I then asked God for another Word that I could say, and He gave me the Word Mahdi. So I repeated Korianti Mahdi, Korianti Mahdi, Korianti Mahdi, Korianti Mahdi. I then asked him for another Word and I was given Epru. So I repeated those 3 over and over many times. Korianti Mahdi Epru. Then I asked God for another Word and I was given Dahnti. So i said all four of those Words over and over again. Korianti Mahdi Epru Dahnti. I was laying my hands on the foundation concrete sides of the Astrodome and then I walked over to the main steel pillar I beams that hold everything up and I kept saying these 4 words over and over again. I soon found myself holding on to this Steel beam for I would have fallen down. I became what I think was "drunk in the spirit of God!" Praise the Lord! Since that time I have been given 2 more words to add onto those 4 and they are Wahntu Baney. I dont know what they mean, It just feels good to say them and pray them. So when I laid hands on the woman who needed finances, I prayed those 4 words over and over again. When I was on the field and praying for people I used those Words. I have alot more to learn. But I am willing, able, and trying my best. For months I knew I had the baptism of the Holy Spirit but I have never been able to speak tounges. I went down to the field when Charles Hunter was praying over everyone for this and I still didnt feel it flow like it should. I mean I tried, it just came out like babble. So I asked God for 1 word and I started with that. Then I asked God for another and another and another. So I definately got one very special thing that I came to get while I was there. I also became more intimate with God and I am learning to hear him more clearly which is really something that I want to do so much. I really think our minds get clouded and distracted with way too many things and we miss way too much that He has for us. So I want to learn how to listen and hear Him more clearly.
Now as far as the CrossFest goes I will tell you the rest of what I know. One night while in our chat room on Paltalk we were chatting with people from around the world as usual praying for people and spreading the gospel and 2 guys came into the room. I hadn't really shared the vision of the cross with too many people out of my circle, but I felt the need to when one man was talking about needing guidance from the Lord in his Music Ministry. I then shared the vision of the CrossFest with them. He had left the ministry and was not wanting to go back. but the Lord had pressed it upon his heart to make a choice. He had the opportunity to get a 53 foot trailer and convert it into a portable stage for doing concerts. But he was not even sure he wanted to be in the ministry and work for God anymore. So when I told him of the vision of the crossfest, he about broke down and cried, it was a very emotional moment for everone in the room to hear all that was happening. And as I explained about the locations of the cross that I knew about but did not know of any other points along the 39th parallel, I said that I had a hunch that it might be in Washington DC as this lies along the 39th parallel. And when I said that the other man who was a chaplain in the Armed Forces and who used to pray with our countries leaders, told me that it had to be it. I said, well why is that and what can I confirm this with? He said that he was from Washington DC and he had received some words from God about great things happening in that town in the future and for our countries leaders to become saved and many other things. It was so right, you could just feel it. The whole series of events was so full of God that we all just knew it was a divine appointment. So Washington DC was added as the Eastern Point along the cross. And this man knows alot of people in Washington DC to be able to get in contact with setting some things up. But I have since not spoken with him concerning the Cross any further. Now while we were at the Astrodome, we were giving out some T-Shirts to the people listening and watching over the internet. Dale had been giving most of them away over the past few days and I was given the opportunity to give a T-Shirt away. So I asked a question, a simple one of who was Charles and Frances Hunter's daughter? And a Man from England answered correctly first. So i asked him where he was from exactly and he said, Near Manchester. And when i heard that it was like I knew right then and there that I had been given the Western point of the cross. Because I had been studying the map, I knew what town was on the coast of California but I needed confirmation. I knew that the 39th ran Near a town called Manchester and when this man said, Near Manchester it just hit me. I knew it like you know something good is about to happen. What I didnt realize is that 2 of the 5 of us, Fred and Christine have relatives in Manchester, England. Hmm that was unexpected, but may have come out had I told them I was seeking confirmation of this town, but I did not want to force it. I wanted to let the Lord reveal it unto me in his own way. Another thing that I didn't realize at the very moment was that the cross was now completed. It just didn't hit me yet because I was leading myself a little too far in one area. I thought that going west the town that would split Arrow Rock and the West coast point would be Woodland Park, Colorado. But I was not getting any confirmations on this town. So when I got home and had some time it came to me to figure out just where the cross was at now. I also thought that the eastern midpoint would be somewhere in Ohio, possibly south of Dayton, but again, I was not getting a confirmation. Then a very simple idea hit me. Like God always does, he plops a very good thought into my head to measure things out. So I did, and just like I was able to take the 2 points of Austin and Hot Springs and find the middle of Arrow Rock, I took Washinton DC and Arrow Rock and found a town called Oxford, Ohio. I then took Manchester, California and Arrow Rock and split the difference and found a town call Orchard Mesa Whitwater, Colorado. Hmmmmmmm now that was interesting. It was very crudely done as the 39th parallel is not straight across on a flat map as the earth curves the map is compensated. The 39th parallel would run at an arc curving with the earths axis. So to make a perfectly straignt line along this curve I was not able to do, but with the skills that I had I was able to get very close. And what is surprising about Oxford, Ohio and Orchard Mesa Whitewater, Colorado? Well, I used to live on Oxford Street about 100 feet from the corner of Oxford and Orchard in St. Paul, Minnesota. Now isn't that a coincidence? I am right now 95% sure of these 7 points being the 7 true points along the cross. But I will await for FINAL confirmation of all 7 points as I do not want to make a mistake. The Lord will guide me and as I have done already, I have made premature guesses, but one good thing I always do is wait for confirmation. So with that said, I give to you the Cross that the Lord Jesus Christ has shown me. Where as these 7 points, 3 along the 93rd longitude line Austin, Arrow Rock, Hot Springs, and 5 along the 39th parallel (including Arrow Rock) Manchester, California, Orchard Mesa Whitewater, Colorado, Oxford, Ohio and Washington DC. Now the Cross Fest as it appears to me will be close to these main towns, but will more than likely be located out in some large fields near these towns. There will need to be about 400 or so and possibly as much as 1000 acres needed to hold the people and campers that will be flocking to these points. Where and how this will happen is not known to me. I believe that this cross will be used for belivers in Christ Jesus to come together at these points and to worship and praise Him. Families will come and there will be fun and games for the kids, there will be preachers from all over and evangelists, there will be healings in great numbers as I believe the 39th parallel signifies the stripes Jesus took for us and by these stripes WE ARE HEALED! There will also be at this event many Christian bands and gospel singers, as well as many local and area bands from some of the many churches surrounding these points. There will be baptisms being performed in nearby waterways. There will be singing and holding hands and people will sit around campfires and share testimonies and stories about the Lord Jesus Christ. There will be lots of food of many different kinds and there will be kindness and sharing with many. There will be alot of Love at these points and miracles, signs and wonders will be greatly seen and experienced. This event will be web cast live on the internet and people from around the world will be able to watch it. People from around the world will be sending in prayer reqests live during these events and they too wil be touched and healed by God. I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ show me the rest of the vision and where each location will be exactly. I do know that the first point of the cross I received was Austin, Minnesota, and when I visited there on Septemebr 26th, 2004, which was Atonement Sunday, that this is very significant somehow and that this Cross Fest will begin on an Atonement Sunday in Austin in the future. Maybe next year, or the year after, but I am not sure at the time I am writing this. I will post more as more is revealed and confirmed to me. Thank you Jesus for all of this! Thank you Father! And Thank you Holy Spirit! What an awesome gift this is to share with the World. I am humbled by the magnitude of all of this. This is truly GRANDIOSE like the parting of the Red Sea. I wrote in the beginning of this book, "why haven't we seen a miracle as great as the parting of the Red Sea?" Well now, just look at what the Lord is doing now! How can this not be anything but Grandiose! Oh Come Lord Jesus come! So while I was at the Astrodome, the Lord gave me the last piece that I needed to complete the cross. What started out as a vision to want to do one Music Festival, has turned into something much more than that, 7 times more than that, and fully annointed by the Lord. In the shape of a Cross, across the United States and along the 93rd and 39th logitude and latitude lines. WOW, I can't say WOW enough here. I am blown away by His power and grace. I want to cry, I want to yell for joy, I want to shout to the heavens and say HE IS WORTHY and I want to raise my arms up in victory in the Lord! But I know there is alot more to be done. When this tour kicks off on some Atonement Sunday in the future, I will do all of the above many times over. Thank you Jesus!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home