2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

June 1st
I was supposed to close on an apartment building today. I was going to buy it and have my wife's Dad move into one of the units there. The reason I went down to Indiana to buy the electric cart was for him. So that when he need to go to and from the stores, he would be able to get up and down the 2 block long hill where the apartment is located. Right now he lives in the lower part of town and does not need to go up and down any hills and he can ride his bike.
Well, as things would have it, 2 days before we were going to close, I received word from the bank that the loan did not go through. Hmmmm, I thought, I have excellent credit, I was putting a down payment in access of 35% which is very, very good by any bank's standard. But the reason that they used to stop the loan was that the property itself was zoned commercial. I guess it wasn't meant to be and I am not going to regret no being able to buy it. Things happen for a reason. I was able to get my earnest money back, but the bank is wanting to recoup about $1800 of services. I did nothing wrong and I don't feel I should have to pay any of it, but I will be praying to God about whether or not I should pursue this in court. What if some young family saved up a few thousand dollars to buy a duplex or something like that and they had this happen to them? How could they afford to take a $2000 loss when they did nothing wrong? It doesn't seem right or fair. God is very fair and justice is the means by which He governs. Justice shall be done. It will cost me $55 to file a small claims suit against the bank. God has given me signs to pursue, I asked Him for guidance in this first before I pursue, Like the story in the Bible about David. 1 Samuel 30:8. David asked God if he should pursue, and God told him to pursue. So that is what I did, and I was given signs to pursue. I also know that in the Bible it does say to accept the things that even happen wrongly to you, as if saying, you need to accept good but not the bad? So I prayed to God to give me a sign by the time I got back from a trip I went on later. While on the trip I saw the sign of 55 on a van in a very odd way, and when I returned home the mileage on the car we drove was exactly 2255 miles, giving me the 2 - 2's and then followed by the 55. I also went shopping and bought some items at a store I usually never go to, and the total came to $22.55. It was very odd, but I knew what these meant....PURSUE! Confirmation!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home