2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

July 17th, 2004
I was at the Moondance Jam this year and I wanted to obtain a few more autographs for the Jean Jacket that I had music artists sign last year. On the last Day of the Jam, I was listening to a band called the Fixx, when the Head guy for the production of the whole show walked right in front of me and I shook his hand and we talked about websites. I asked him if it would be possible to get a meet and greet with the Fixx and to possibly get some more autographs. He told me to be near the side stage area after their show. He met me and took the jacket back stage. Not only did he get the Fixx band members to sign it, but all the other bands that performed that day. And amazingly Rick Springfield signed the jacket again, 2 years in a row! Wow now what are the odds of that? Rick Springfield has a huge tattoo on his left arm of a Cross. During Rick Springfield's performance he came out into the crowd right near where I was standing. He was only an arms reach away from me and I took a picture of him there. He sung 2 songs while in the crowd and one of them was a song called, Jesus loves white trash too! LOL, well, I know Jesus and He Loves everyone. Not too sure about calling people that, but Rick was making a point I think. Either way, what a set of coincidences that happened right there and then. It was amazing! Also at the Jam this year I was given a great revelation for a vision that I have about a tour across America. This I believe will be something very, very big in the eyes of many Christians and God. It will be used for a great harvest of souls. I will tell more of this as more becomes known and as the Lord guides me in this. (This will be a grandiose event! I was almost floored when this revelation became known to me! Jesus is incredible!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home