2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

April 18th, 2005 As things progress in life, we are often brought upon significant things in our lives that we will always remember, and then there are the normal everyday occurances that we may never even have a memory of in the future. Example - Can you tell me what you had for dinner 2 Tuesdays ago? Do you remember what you wore last Monday? But the significant things in life are things like getting married, having a child, getting a new job, moving to a new house, taking a big trip or vacation. These more significant things seem to hold a deeper place in our memories. With me, I find that when a significant event has happened, the two's seem to pop out more, and thus I can remember and recall them, with not only the amazing fact of there being a coincidence or sign of a 2, but that it is amplified with a significant event. Such is the case of this next 2. On 4/18/05 I started a new business called Digital ADForce with a co-worker/friend of mine. If you have followed this entire story so far, you will notice that this is now my 2nd business which is also a partnership of 2 people. On 4/18/05 I was given the go ahead to officially set up our business and to obtain a Federal and State TAX ID number. First I went online to the Federal website and obtained a tax ID number and then I went online to the State of Minnesota website and began getting the formas filled out for them. Before I did that I made a phone call to them in downtown St. Paul, and asked quite a few questions about some taxation questions I had. Later when I went on the website to fill out the forms, I ran into some problems and got a little frustrated when one of the areas of the forms would not let me input anything. So another delay, I tried it about 4 or 5 times and still had the same problems. I called down to St. Paul a 2nd time and talked to them again, and told them what I was experiecing and the problem I was having. They guided me through, I corrected 1 mistake and was able to continue the process. When I finally completed all of the steps, and officially became a new business in the State of Minnesota, the completion screen popped up and it was time stamped, 4/18/05 at 4:18pm. I looked at that and went, WOW! I stared at it for a while and I just thought about how God was working and seeing me through this entire process. Here is basically what had transpired to start this business. I had said some prayers a while back about our local theater. It's very old here in Moose Lake, It goes back to the early 1900's, 1919 I think. When you walk in, it's like a time warp. But the theater is in need of some Tender Loving Care. A leaky roof for one, points out the water stains on the ceiling, which adds to a musty smell that takes you right back to 1922. So as I prayed for the town theater to become financially sound so they would be able to make the needed repairs and improvements, I know that God heard my prayer. What I didn't know, was that he was going to use me to personally help. I like the little theater, I would hate to see it go. I love watching movies there and even though they are a few weeks later than the newer theaters with the new releases, we also save a few dollars as well. Well for the last 3 years I have been seeing advertisements at other theaters in other communities being played before the movie starts. And as I watched the ads running, I always thought to myself, I could do that. It would also be fun to do that. A few weeks ago, that idea stirred in me again and I ran the idea across a few of my friends, they didn't seem too interested. 2 days later this idea was still stirring in me, and I approached Paul, my new business partner. He was perfect for the task at hand, having meddled in some computer presentations and having an advertising background, he is also great putting words down on paper in a professional manner. I pitched him the idea as I would need his advertising voice and skills to get this all going perfectly. He was sold on the idea and loved it, his comment was, "I can't believe I didn't think of that already." We put together a demo DVD and I set up an appointment with the theater owners. Once they saw the demo, they said that it was professional and very well done. WOW, ok we are now in business, and that day was 4/18/05. So my 2nd partnership, happened on 4/18 and became official at 4:18pm. Things happening twice and consecutively. The doors seemed to open right up. We found the perfect projector at a price we could manage. And already the accounts are coming in. In 2 days I have 4 confirmed ad placements. My goal is 20 and I have 30 more days until we start showing ads on the big screen like no small town has ever seen before. We are going to make these presentations fun for the whole community along with the ads, there will be town trivia, movie trivia, fun facts, local high school sports photos, and even a submit your own photo of something fun or at a local event. It's really going to be fun, bring in a few extra dollars, I will get to learn about making some really cool presentations, of which I know alot already, but I know I can also get way better. The theater will be able to make some extra money to remodel and do repairs, and the whole community will have a part in it. Praise the Lord - we have not because we ask not. I didn't ask to get rich off of this, but this will surely help out alot in many more ways than even I know. Had I not gotten delayed on the website and made that mistake, the time I finished would not have been 4:18. Had I made the appointment with the theater owners on a different day, what would have happened then? It just all worked out like this, I had no control, but I had trust in God all along. With God all things are possible. Get a vision, chase your dreams, pray always and have joy in the Lord. Quite awhile back I bought a domain name called ChristianITV.com - It will be a Christian Internet Television station. I can see this progressing into that very nicely.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home