2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

January 24th, 2005 I have been working on a project for a new aquantance of mine. I think God put us together and here is how this story goes. A Pastor in Florida was working on a book that He and his wife co-wrote. It's called "The Man of Her Dreams the Woman of His!" And to promote this book he asked around if someone could look into his website and see if they could offer some suggestions. Word was passed through the Hunter Ministries on to Dale Ross who then forwarded it to me. I took a look at his website as I do know quite a bit about them, and offered some very good suggestive help and I offered to make a graphic for them. It didn't take too long to do and I was happy to help out and lend a hand.
Well one thing led to another and a few weeks later they wanted to promote their book again and do a mass emailing and they wanted some more graphice made into a better design and I began working on that as well. After I finshed the design for them, they liked it so much that they wanted to use the new graphic to actually use it on the cover of their book for when they do a new printing of it. So I started to make a graphic for them with the intent of it now going directly on the cover of their book. Their publisher was going to email me over a file with a graphic of 2 hearts that they liked and I was to incorporate that into the new cover. I was almost finshed with the cover and just waiting for this file to be sent. I received the file on February 8th, 2005 and the email contained 2 JPEG graphics of the 2 hearts and I received it at exactly 2:22pm. Now to me this kind of thing grabs my attention and i just got that feeling that God's hand was all over this. But this led me on a very fun journey. The journey however was not all that smooth though, there were quite a few bumps in the road, road blocks, and other obstacles to get around, over or through. First of all I was not making the graphics large enough to be transferred properly to a printers program for printing it out in the number of Dots per Inch that they needed. I was just looking at the size of the graphic on my computer screen and figured that saving that at 300 dpi would suffice. But upon sending the printer the final copy, they put it into their software program and it came out at 2 inches by 2 1/2 inches in size. Oh no! Back to the drawing board! I prayed to God to help me figure this thing out, lead me, guide me, send me some help, and as before and many times like this when obstacles come up, I now know that God does want to help me, and all of us, if we will just ask and then believe that He will. So I asked, and then I was led to the answer to fix the problem, but it was going to mean that I had to remake the entire graphic over again from scratch. I had already spent about 2 weeks on it and now I was going to have to redo the whole thing. That was kind of frustrating, but I really learned alot, got a chance to act in faith, and practiced much patience with this matter at hand.

March 9th, 2005 I finished making the front book cover over again for the 2nd time and when I was done, I uploaded the files to the printers server. Now here is the neatest thing about all of this. The file was very large and when saved in TIFF format, which is what the printer wanted it saved at, came in at exactly 22.2 Megabytes. WOW, I thought, isn't that strange. Not at all I thought again, it is 100 percent God! With this file being so large, I could not email it, I had to load it directly to the server and as I uploaded the file, my sending box popped up on the computer and said, "Time remaining for file transfer - 22 minutes." WOW! I wasn't even 100 percent sure that the printers were actually going to be able to use this new file yet, but the signs were sure popping out at me. I just had this hunch that we were about to finally finish this long project once and for all! The next day we got good news! They could use the file I had made! WAHOOO! Thank you Jesus! Pastor Joel who had written this book, was told by them that they should get a professional and would probably have to pay very high fees to get this done. That the work I was doing would not be of high quality for this project. We kept the faith and let God guide us through this. I finished the back of the book and the side of the binding and loaded those files up as well. The front cover and the back cover both came in at 22.2MB in size. Again, with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! just hang in there and don't give up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home