2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

April 26th, 2005 There appears to be more to the coincidence of the 2 - 4:18's from the last post. I will try and detail what has transpired since then. On April 25th late at night, I responded to an email from Pastor Joel, who I had done the book cover graphics for. He had asked me if I could update a graphic for him for his website and put the new book cover on it. So I made him a brand new graphic and sent him an email and I also told him about the latest occurence of something happening twice and consecutively, being the two instances of 4:18's. In his reply to me on April 26th, he said to me that he really didnt see or get the meaning of them, but he thought that a scripture was a possibility. I had not given this too much thought, but I then responded back to him that it was simply that it was very odd that I started my 2nd business, another partnership between two people on 4/18 and that it became official with the State at 4:18pm. But anyway, the scripture he quoted me was Luke 4:18. I had really not considered any scripture to coincide with the 4:18's but out of the 66 books in the Bible, how did Luke 4:18 compare with all the others? So I looked at Luke 4:18 and saw this:
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21And he began to say to them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Now this is the scripture that Jesus read from the book of Isaiah 61 1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on me; because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings to the meek; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Notice Jesus did not finish the scripture verse "and the day of vengeance of our God". He did that for a reason, because that day had not come yet until His 2nd coming.
Well back to the story, I received Pastor Joel's email and read Luke 4:18, it made me wonder a bit about this and especially the part about the acceptable year of the Lord in 4:19. But I also thought was God telling me this verse? Was it for me? I then went back to the prison where I work and about a half an hour later sat down to eat and pulled out my Bible. This was on a Tuesday the 26th of April and I had not looked at the Bible in my coat pocket since the Saturday before. I leave that one in my pocket for work, I read other Bibles when I am at home. I opened the Bible and turned to where I had left off last Saturday and it hit me! My friend Rob and I have been doing a study on Sabboths. So I remembered reading Luke 4:16 and stopping to ponder and think about that verse. What is really odd is that I got to that verse on Friday, and could not leave that page. I stayed on that page and verse for 2 days, something that is not normal for me at all. But, I guess I was just led to not advance! I think now that it was by God that I had stayed on that page 2 days. For when I returned to work the following Tuesday, 2 verses after I stopped was the now FAMOUS Luke 4:18 verse staring at me in the face! WOW, ok I am thinking, this has to mean something really cool! SO I got home and began a study on Luke 4:18 and 19 as those were in red as Jesus spoke them in my Bible as soon as I had turned the page. What I found out was that the Acceptable Year of the Lord is tied into the Jewish Jubilee year. And the Jubilee year ties into the Sabbath study Rob and I were doing. Ok, I am thinking, this is getting really coincidental like! I found out how important a Jubilee year was, as they would let the land go on the 7th year just like on a sabboth day they would not work, so they let the land go for 7 sabboth rotations and that made 49 years, and in the 50th year, the Jubilee year, they sounded the trumpets across the land, and all that were captives, or slaves were set free! Prisoners were set free! There was much celebration. Any land that was lost was returned! All debts owed were canceled! Oh what an amazing time it must have been! So now when Jesus was reading the scripture from Isaiah 61, what He was telling them was that He was their permanent Jubilee! He had fulfilled this scripture by His coming. They didnt get it. Jesus is the Lord of the Sabboth, He is their Sabboth, and not only their Sabboth, but their Jubilee after a Sabboth of Sabboths!\ 7 times 7. He would now set them free, free the captives, restore the lost and what was taken, and deliver them! But they didn't see it that way! What I also found out was that they taught in the synagogs every Sabboth for 3.5 years, and that is how long it took them to read through the Torah, the first 5 books of the Bible, teaching the scriptures on these Sabboth days. They went through the first 5 books of the Old Testament called the Torah, twice in a 7 year period, or 1 Sabboth of years. Then Jesus came along and also taught on the Sabboth's, but Jesus, after teaching went out and did what he was teaching about. They didn't like that either, there is no work to be done on the Sabboth they said! And they chastised Jesus for it. How bad they thought of Him to work on the Sabboth! But He was fulfilling all these years of teaching on the Sabboths, and was now saying to them, you have ME NOW! EVERYDAY! ALWAYS! Not just once every 50 years in a Jubilee YEAR! The Sabboth had been fulfilled by Jesus and they didn't see it! And no matter how hard they tried to keep the Sabboth, they could not do it, and they turned it into a strict form of religion that no one could be able to keep it holy.
Well here is where this gets really good! After I did research on this Jubilee study I could clearly see how the Jubilee Year in the old days was almost exactly like the 2nd coming of Christ would be! Blowing the trumpets, and setting the captives free! It was uncanny. It was a perfect match. So I began sharing what I had just learned with an inmate at work, who was really fascinated with what I had just told him about the Jubilee years. But I then told him, I have no idea when these Jubilee Years occur, or when the next one would be. He then said hold on. He went and got a book from his room called,"The Chronology of the Bible" written by Frank R. Klassan in 1975. The inmate had gotten it from a Ministry in Texas that had sent it to him. That ministry was called REVELATION MINISTRIES, I thought that was even a sign as to the revelation I had just been given. In looking at the book's chronology, I saw that the author claims that Jesus was born on April 1st actually. Hmmm I thought, I had never heard of that before. My Mom was born on that day also. It then showed perfectly all of the Jubilee years along side the Hebrew calendar years and along side the Gregorian calendar years. WOW, what a perfect book to look at in such a perfectly laid out format for me to figure this out I thought. Then I saw something on the 69th Jubilee that would take place in the year 2029. It showed that in the year 2026 that this would be the year 6000, bringing us into the 7th millenium. Hmmmm, I really began trying to figure this out now. I thought, "Lord, have you just now given me the Acceptable Year of the Lord?" Oh my, I thought again, there was way too much going on here. But get this, the inmate who showed this book to me said that he almost sent the book out 2 times and for some reason held onto it. This same inmate used to live upstairs from my 1st business partner! It was my 2nd business partnership that led me to this whole thing in the first place! Yowza! The inmates name is Daniel. What has the book of Daniel to say about end times? Oh My! You have to be kidding me! I don't think the Lord is kidding at all. I was and still am - Awestruck!
So let's look at a few scenerios:
1- 2029 is the year in this book which is exactly 2000 years after the death of Christ, He rose in a Jubilee Year and it looks like He is coming back in a Jubilee Year. The day of Jubilee is Atonement Sunday or Yom Kippur. That is the day that I was at the first and northern point of the Cross over the US that the Lord had shown me, where my Dad took a photo of the Cross in the Sky while I was outside of the church in Austin, MN. 2- 2026 is the the year that was stated on this chronology to be the year 6000, or the first year of the 7th millenium. 3- The book only went out to 2033 which would be 7 years after the 6000. 7 years of tribulation? WOW! 4- That would mean that there is some sort of Midway Rapture of the church if this is true. See Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the middle of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured on the desolate. Also look in John Chapter 6 where the desciples were in a boat, they rowed approximately 3.5 miles or HALF WAY across the rough and stormy sea (Sounds like tribulation to me) and when Jesus appeared unto them, He entered the boat with them and they were immediately on the other side to where they were going. That sounds a lot like a rapture to me! Why would Jesus have done that? Why not finish rowing the rest of the way? I believe Jesus was not only showing them something, but He was telling us something as well! Also look at Daniel 12: 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1335 days is 3.65 years! That's about 3.5 years! In John 6, the desciples were guessing as to how far they had rowed. It states , somewhere between 25 and 35 furlongs was their guess. A furlong is 1/8 of a mile. So to put that into perspective, we have 3 1/8 years to 4 3/8 years. 3.65 years fits into this, but the key here is "ABOUT HALF WAY" not exactly, but approximately, so this has some meaning and validity. 5- Or, the year the Lord comes back is 2029 and you subtract 7, putting the start of tribulation at 2022, hmmm, look at them 2's, then this would put 2026, or the Hebrew year 6000 at the midway point. What does that mean then? I am not that great on the Book of Revelation studies to know all of this, but I do know that this means something, and I just need a little help and wisdom and more knowledge. I pray the Lord continue to guide me. But there are some Christians out there that have this knowledge, and I pray that they use it and share it all the more fervently now. Please study Joel, Daniel and Revelation.
One more amazing thing, Jesus is coming back for His church as the bridegroom and to marry His church. There will be a wedding! Praise the Lord! Now for the amazing thing about this entire instance of 2's, On this Day April 26th, I was given this set of signs of the end times. Also on this day April 26th, I was married for the 2nd time in the church! I was married the first time by the Justice of the Peace, and 3 and a half months later I was remarried a 2nd time back home in front of family and friends. Does this sound familiar? The wedding day of Jesus when He returns for the 2nd time in front of all his elect? This is just amazing! What are the odds of this! Glory to God!
One even more amazing thing! Pastor Joel was the one who led me to Luke 4:18-19 and so as you look at the Book of Joel Chapter 2 of course, you will see this scripture, WOW, this is AMAZING!Joel Chapter 21Blow you the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD comes, for it is near at hand; WOW LORD!
To top all of this off, this entire journal / story / testimony spans EXACTLY 2 YEARS! It all started on the 1st Sunday after Easter on April 20th, 2003 and then the signs of 2's started on the 2nd Sunday after Easter in 2003 on April 27th. 2 years later, EXACTLY 2 YEARS LATER on April 26th, 2005 this GRANDIOSE SIGN was given to me. Jesus is coming! I am humbled by this. I am not a perfect person, nor claim to be one. I am no one special, but my heart is in the right place and Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
Recapping these events and afterwards things also happened to confirm some things:*My 2nd partnership leads me to this latest sign of 2's and to Luke 4:18 by means of the odd two occurances of the 2 - 4:18's where I find out about Jubilee and the Acceptable Year of the Lord in the next verse which I oddly was doubly led to from Pastor Joel and my own Bible being stuck on the same page 2 days in a row 2 verses prior to this.*This inmate who oddly enough knew my 1st business partner shows me a book he got from REVELATION MINISTRIES, in Texas.*My New Busness TAX ID NUMBER that I got on 4:18 starts like this 20-26xxxxx. *This book says the next Jubilee is 2029 and that the year 6000 on this particular Hebrew calendar is 2026 in our calendar.*It also says that Jesus was born April 1st, which my mom was born on.*The inmate in the prison who had this book, first name is Daniel.*The prophet Daniel talked about 69 weeks for some kind of revelation prophecy. *The next Jubilee Year 2029 is the 69th Jubilee. Trumpets blow hard and long in Jubilee YEARS!*Joel was the name of the Pastor whom I helped create his book cover design. *In Joel Chapter 2 - it starts out 1Blow you the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD comes, for it is near at hand. *Before speaking with Pastor Joel on this matter of the coincidence of Joel Chapter 2, he emailed me this note, "God spoke to my mom when she was pregnant, and told her, "You are going to have a son, and you are to name him Joel." and then He told her to look up Joel 2:28-32. My mom did not even know that there was a book in the bible called Joel!"*The signs of 2's recorded in this book started for me on the 2nd Sunday after Easter 2005, which was April 27th, 2003.*EXACTLY 2 YEARS LATER on April 26th, 2005 this sign of the Lord's return manifests into a GRANDIOSE SIGN!*The Lord as the Bridegroom will come for his Bride the Church, April 26th was the day I was married to my wife for the 2nd time, in Church! The first was at the Justice of the Peace so we got remarried a 2nd time*On the Sunday after April 26th, which was May 1st, 2005, in church that morning I was expecting something, anything from God on this matter at hand. The first song we sung that day in praise to the Lord was indeed about Jubilee and blowing the trumpets! The song was "These are the Days of Elijah".If you know the words to that song, that will give you some goosebumps, it did for me. *I emailed my friend Rob this and he also said that they had sung the same song in a different Church, which they had not sung in praise for a long time.
Why did this just all of a sudden come about? After Jesus read from the book of Isaiah, he did not finish the part about the Day of Vengence! He closed the book! I am and have been writing this book, and have recently wondered, when and if it will end. Could this be the big finale'? It truly is a big sign, especially of the end of times, of the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, of which would finally explain the true meaning of all of these 2's. The second coming of Christ is truly a highly talked about and written about subject, but it is the topic we all wish to know about. I have seen so many incorrect thoughts, prohecies and guesses, that I would be a fool to say something I felt incorrect. However, after more than 2 years of getting signs of 2's, written and recorded in this book, I have a courage and faith in the Lord of what He has shown me, and what He wants to share with you! Could I be wrong? I was once before, I was by myself and got a sign and thought I knew what it meant. SO I pondered that for quite a while, and then came to the understanding that when by myself and get a sign, it was probably just for me and me alone. I also prayed that it not happen, my prayer could have been answered. So it is with a strict warning that I publish this. You have read all that has happened to me. Many amazing signs and miracles that cannot be disputed as many of them involved many people and acts which were totally out of my control. I don't know if this is the end of these signs, I sure love getting them and adding them to this book, but sooner or later all things, even life on this planet must end, but not eternal life with the Lord. We shall see what happens next if this latest set of coincidences will close my book, as the Lord did also close the book while reading from Isaiah Chapter 61 which is recorded in Luke Chapter 4. When I finished loading this file up to my server, to post it on the internet, the file size for this 2nd part of the Book called 2 was and is exactly 202kb is size.
So you can see how amazed at all of this I am. 2029 is not that far off. We shall not know the day, nor the hour, but we can surely know the year, we will surely see the signs of the times. And I believe I was led to share this with all, because of the verses in Luke 4:18,19. and the amazing set of coincidences that immediately followed. Also in Amos 3:7 it says,"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets" I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. This is truly inspired from God, there are just too many coincidences to dispute it all. What I don't know is if there will be a Mid tribulation rapture or a full 7 year tribulation and then a rapture, but I do know that there is not going to be a pre trib rapture. We will have to endure till the end, and the END IS VERY NEAR! REPENT and seek the Lord, make your paths straight. He will accept you right now just the way you are, if you ask Him honestly and humbly and believe. He was born a virgin, He rose from the dead, and He will wash away all of your sins if you can humbly ask Him is all. It's that easy and simple, and He will save you because He loves you. Please heed this warning, I beg of you to pray about this and seek the Lord. I am sounding an alarm from my tower! Another warning, Prophetic messages can be wrong! Don't wait, what if your days on earth end tonight? What if you suffered a stroke or a heart attack or a car accident or some other odd thing? It also says that Jesus will come like a thief in the night! So don't think you have 20 years before you have to do anything like Repent and turn from your ways. Oh that would be a terrible and very costly mistake! Don't be a gambler. The End is NEAR, and may even be nearer than you think. I do warn, be born again, Amen! Thank you JESUS!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home