2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

May 3rd, 2005 Having the thinking of the last sign being so Grandiose in nature, I was wondering if the signs of 2's would continue? And on this day as I had sent out a multitude of emails around the entire world proclaiming of what I had just been given by the Lord to preach of the Accpetable year of the Lord being in 2029, I received another sign. I had been looking over the internet of websites of which there are millions, but concerning myself with ones that spoke of different end time prophecies and of the second coming of Jesus Christ. When I would look at the many websites that there were on this subject matter, I would find the link on the website to email the contact persons who managed the content of the websites. In doing this, I was able to contact many of them. I had begun doing this 2 days ago. for the verses in the book of Ezekiel make warning to do so.Ezekiel Chapter 33:1Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them, When I bring the sword on a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3If when he sees the sword come on the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4Then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet, and takes not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be on him. But he that takes warning shall deliver his soul. 6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7So you, O son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me
8When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die; if you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at your hand. 9Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. 10Therefore, O you son of man, speak to the house of Israel; Thus you speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be on us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? 11Say to them, As I live, said the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn you, turn you from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel?
Deuteronomy 18:22When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him.
So you see that I must send out this message. I have been commissioned to do so. After doing so dilligently for 2 days, I had seen that some website traffic was coming in to my website from an unknown website that I was unfamiliar with. I went to investigate as to why the traffic was coming from there? For there had been 2 visitors who had come from that website. When I arrived at the website and saw on my screen a large topic subject header that read,"22 END-OF-THE-WORLD PROPHECIES: PREDICTIONS THAT THE END WILL COME AFTER 2010". I had to stop and think about that. I had now remembered when I visited that website! It was a site called ReligiousTolerance.org they claim to have listed over 7 dozen failed prophetic end time predictions. The majority of these were around the 1998 - 2000 era. As the millenium approached it seemed to have raised an alarm in itself, and for good reason! But the alarm was sounded anyway and now we have dozens of failed millenium predictions. But they were almost right. The Lord will return on the 3rd day, for a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like a day. They just didn't figure on one thing, Christ died in the year 29 AD. Not 0, and they dont count 0 as a year, they go from 1BC to 1AD. If you eliminate the millenium scare, there would be far less failed predictions. The site boasts exactly 22 failed predictions from 1998 alone. But what is really odd was that when I emailed the manager of this website, there were only 21 End of the World Prophecies and I had no idea they would even list mine. I just figured I was letting them know of the signs I had received and I went along my way. So my story, or prediction based on numerous signs leading to 2029, of which I am just a messenger of what the Lord gives me, was in fact the 22nd listed on that website. They have 22 failed from 1998 alone, and after 2010, they have 22 END-OF-THE-WORLD PROPHECIES. Why had my entry been the 22nd? I emailed this question to the website owner of the Religious Toloerance website, and asked him if he found it odd that my site was about 2's, signs and coincidences of 2's and that my link was now his 22nd added, and he quoted back to me in an email, "I guess that only time will tell. Unfortunately for me, my life expectancy is only about a decade or two, so I don't expect to be alive in 2029." It was not a coincidence that my link was listed as their 22nd. nor that they had another page with 22 failed. My link was the 22nd added, but is the 16th in their list chronologically. They start in 2010 and go out to 2076. With many failed predictions, and many different ones out there, which one is the Acceptable Year of the Lord? I leave this for you to ponder. How were these other dates arrived at? How did their authors of these dates come to their conclusions? Do any of the other predictors have a chronological story such as this one, and of amazing coincidences and signs? Even so, the most AMAZING SIGN or MIRACLE would be able to dangle right in front of someone's face, and there would still be some that won't see it, for their eyes are closed and their ears plugged. Pray for people's spiritual eyes to be opened, so they may see the signs that are being given in these last days. Amen.
Amos 3:7Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home