2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

June 3rd, 2005 In the last 2 days, I spoke out in boldness for the Word of God and what it stands for. At work at the prison and at the ministry where I have been helping out. I have now today resigned as Vice President of Dale Ross Ministries for reasons of turning God's house into a marketplace. I guess I will not go into all the details, but the Lord has placed it upon my heart to speak out and I did. And I was immediately cast out. Others were in agreement, we will pray for that Ministry and hope to see its ways and to have them corrected. And at the prison where I work, I was told to check my religion at the door. I was then told to cease talking to inmates about God immediately. I told them, no, that I can't do that. I pray for the prison, the staff, inmates and administration. I often will use the Word of God to comfort an inmate who needs help. I use discerment over this, I don't just cram it down their throats, that would not be good. I do it only when I am led to, and especially when I see that the inmate is a christian. But I have made it clear that if any inmate wants to talk about God, that I am willing to do so. I am also aware that I need to use discernment in doing so. My main objective is for the safety and security of the facilty, its staff, and the offenders that are there. And using the Word of God helps in doing this by keeping an open line of communication that helps with the rehabilitation and inward change of the mindset of some offenders. I see positive results in the hearts of inmates and a change in them towards better ways. Praise be to God for this. If that is not a good thing, then what purpose does a prison have than to warehouse these offenders? They will eventually get out of prison and be yours and my neighbors. I will continue to treat them with respect and in doing so, I see a change in them. This is a good thing. Amen.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just starting my full trust in Jesus. I have been a so called Christan part of my adult life, but I am just now beginning to look back and see where He protected me and I did not know it.
I just now started the book, the blessed life. I do not like the sub title " the simple secret of achieving guaranteed financial results." Sounds too much like Plug and Play or magic. But the book, the first 20 pages are good. I can tell that it is going to change my life.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home