2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

May 7th, 2005 Today at 4:10pm I did something really fun! I wrote a poem on April 17th and here is that poem:
A Balloon of Hope 4/17/05 Things happen for a reasonOften times not until their seasonSo on this beautiful dayYou just happened on your wayTo find this balloon crossing your pathWhether in a tree, a bush or in your bird bathRolling in a field or along side of the roadOr out on your lawn with the grass freshly mowedI would have to say that if you found this treasureThat it was faith and hope and for God to measureBecause God led this balloon and guided its waySo that you would happen to see it one dayYou may have been doing or planning something elseYou may have been delayed or stopped by some palsThis was all for a reason and if you stop and thinkWhy do I ever get delayed, just look and don't blinkOr how about that time when you got a flatAnd you were late and never even thought of thatBecause of the accident that was avertedWhen that nail was just so slightly insertedOr it caused you to meet up with someone you knewOr a long lost friend who said WOW, you sure grew!We sometimes will never know all of the reasons God hasWhy do we like Rock, or Country or Jazz?So things like this don't happen everydayBut for some odd reason I wrote this poem todaySo I could send it to heaven and let God do the restSo let this be a sign and a seed of God's bestTo touch your heart and make you ponderOf why you of all people, happened to look over yonderAnd see this beautiful balloon with a basket hangingYou were led this day and it is very amazingI believe that God sent you to pick up this poemWhether you believe in Him or don't even know'emYou see God has been giving me some pretty cool signsSigns of 2's, things happening twice and along those linesThey started on the 2nd Sunday after Easter in 2003It has been over two years and they're still finding meAll I needed to do was to pray and then lookAnd believe it would happen and have the faith it tookSo first I believed and then looked for a signI looked and I looked for a real long timeAnd then it happened, and the sign did comeI aint no one special, this can happen to anyoneSo here is a sign for you from HimYes God above is not so grimHe loves all his children so very muchAnd He is looking for them so He can touchTheir hearts today so they can know HimSometime God even goes out on a limbTo get your attention and say Hi, I am hereThis balloon comes with Love so have no fearYou found this balloon or did it find you2 things in motion but what's really true?Why do things happen the way they do?Why did this happen, why did God choose you?So as my story goes along I think there is a reasonWhy God chose you as it seemed very pleasin'So I invite you to send me an email some dayAs I know you'll have a story to sayAbout how you found the balloon and it found youBut I'm willing to go out on that limb also tooAnd I think that God has a special appointment in timeAnd I find it remarkable that this did all rhymeI hope you understand and know what all this meantBecause by faith this balloon of Hope was sent
Miracles happen and they are for real. It really was not an accident or a coincidence that you found this balloon. This isn't a trick or some gimmick. This is fate. I was led to do this and I have no idea why or whom I will meet, nor do I know for what reason, but it will unfold and it will be amazing. Sometime you just have to trust God and have faith. So that is what I am doing. Email me and I will tell you the rest of the story.
With the Love of God- I bid you peace,
Michael
And with that poem wrapped in plastic wrap so it would not get wet, I sent it into the world after praying over it and for God to guide it and to bless it. I let it go at 4:10 pm and it went out of my sight in only 1 minute. It was so fun and exciting to see God take it away! Now I am waiting for a response and I will let you all know when the response comes in as I included my email address for them to contact me. The balloon took off and did not go the way I thought it would fly, it headed off in a south western direction from Moose Lake. It will be fun to see where it lands and who finds it! I am so excited! Now I need to have patience to see what becomes of this balloon of hope.
Something else happened on this day that was an instance of a 2, or a thing happening twice and consecutively. Earlier in the day around noon I was asked by a friend of mine if I could loan him 5 dollars. All I had in my pocket was 2 - 1 dollar bills, but I did have a 10 dollar bill in my truck. So what I did was write the number 10 on my left hand as a reminder for me to remember to leave it in his vehicle when I left work that day. When I left work, I put the 10 dollar bill in his vehicle and then I left. Then at 4:10 I released the balloon. About an hour or so later, I was watching the TV and the Kentucky Derby Horse race was being televised. The race was one by a horse named Giacomo who just happened to be wearing number 10! Interesting I thought as I looked at my hand and saw the number 10 still written there. About another hour or so later my son was talking about donating blood at school for a blood drive. The conversation with him and my wife then ended up in wondering what Blood Type our son was. I thought that it would have been written on his birth certificate so my wife went into our file and started rumaging through the papers in there. She then came across my birth certificate and asked me if I knew what time I was born at? I answered with an "I have no idea." My wife then said, "You were born at 4:10" "Really?" I said with a slow gulp and a look of wonderment. So I have now just gone through 2 sets of 2's, the number 10 popped up twice there kind of oddly, and then the number 4:10. I have no idea what this set of 2's is leading me towards, but it was rather odd how it all happened, and that's what I do, when something like this happens, I just record it in this journal, and see what becomes of it. Right now I have no idea where or what this may be leading towards. 2- 10's and 2- 4:10's. I looked up some verses of 4:10 in quite a few books of the bible, like as to what happened in Luke 4:18 earlier, but nothing really stuck out. My wife did think that it was odd when I showed her the number 10 on my hand, right after that horse won the race though. She said, "How did you come to pick that horse." Thinking that I wrote it down on my hand to see if I could guess the winner. I said " I didn't, it was just one of those coincidences that it was there." I know it means something, I just dont know what yet, we shall see. Lord Jesus, please enlighten me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home