2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dreams - what do they mean? God has given me a series of 8 dreams over a 6-9 month period of time. I have been able to interpret these dreams for the most part and now have had others come to me with their dreams also to see if we could interpret them. Well, after praying, Yes! Miraculously - God has given me the ability to interpret dreams for others occasionally as He leads others to share them with me. If you would like me to try an interpret your dream for you, please email it to me, I will pray and interpret your dream for you. Please realize that most dreams are warnings and require action on your part. Many are personal and possibly require repentance and a turning away from sins in your life. They may require you to do something difficult like talking honestly to someone and it might hurt emotionally but is needed for healing. To keep these matters confidential, you need not give me your name at all.

God Bless You and may God give you peace and knowledge of the truth.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael John Flipp said...

email me your dreams to
flippstermn@yahoo.com

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home