2 - Signs of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ

After I was born again and accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, I asked God about the signs He gave to His people through the healings of Jesus and of the parting of the Red Sea. If signs are to be following believers, why have I not seen any evidence of them? I was now a believer, and I wanted an answer to this question. So it wasn't one of those, "God if you show me a sign, then I will believe" things, It was a "God, I do believe, give me something to tell people and I will tell it to them."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota, United States

God gave me a sign, and then he gave me another, and another, and another. I began to wonder why people who believed in Jesus had never tried to talk to me about Him. So after I believed in Jesus and repented for all of my sins, I then asked God a question. How come we don't see any more grandiose miracles and signs anymore? God, I am 36 and I haven't seen any of the kinds that are written in the Bible, like miracle healings, the parting of the Red Sea, a boat in the middle of a lake suddenly is at the other side, 5000 people fed with 1 basket of food, the list goes on. I then asked God to give me a sign, a fun sign, one that people will say WOW to, and if He would do that, I would tell everyone about what God did. Well, God kept His part of the deal, so now I am doing my best to keep mine. That is why this testimony is online at my website called 2 and here on this blog. I just need to tell this story and let God do the rest.

Friday, December 17, 2010

The latest coincidences that I have had come in are somewhat serious I believe. The last set of coincidences that came in like this was in 2005 before Katrina hit New Orleans. I received signs of New Orleans and later received a very specific coincidence of "A Levee for a Levee". I was unable to put the 2 and 2 together at that time. I was still fairly new to receiving the signs and I was also being led to points across the United States in the shape of a cross. I have now been led to 9 total points that make up the cross God led me to know about over the USA. So were the signs a prophetic warning for the USA? Was Katrina a warning from God? I think possibly yes, they were. And so now what I have to share is more specific than what I received for New Orleans in 2005. On Nov. 23rd I received a coincidence of "Dallas". On Nov. 26th I received a confirming 2nd set of coincidences again of "Dallas". I began to pray to God at that time for the rest of the story so to speak, as I knew I was tuned in to what He was saying to me and that He did have my attention. On December 1st, I received a coincidence of "Minuteman". On Dec. 7th I received a coincidence that led me to a church to hear a former NFL player preach a message and to watch an NFL football game. I knew from that I needed to go. As for exactly what I would hear, I was not sure. Upon arriving at the church on Dec.12th, I found out that because of the snowstorm in Minneapolis, the player was unable to speak because he could not fly in to MPLS. The football game of the Minnesota Vikings was canceled and the Metrodome collapsed for the 2nd time in 20 some years making the game unplayable. I spoke with the Pastor of the church about the signs I have been receiving and because the player was not going to show, he had me tell the congregation about the signs I have been getting. Upon hearing that I had not expected to share the events in front of a congregation, but something happened that I was not in control of.The Pastor told of a word he had received from God many years back and it was just one word. That word was simply "butter". As simple as that word was, he was never able to put that word towards anything until after I spoke. He was sent over to the house to get some food earlier for the dinner to follow church, and his wife sent him back to get, Butter. When he went back to the house he grabbed only one other thing, he had been wondering if ha had a DVD of some football type of thing to show on the TV since the game was canceled. He only found one. A DVD he had made titled, SuperBowl. When he mentioned this in fron of everyone it hit him like a brick, he just stopped and said that he now knew and didn't realize this until he spoke it again. He teared up and we all knew it was like a confirmation. I had just spoken earlier for them all to pray for Dallas, and to pray a plot using some missile againt them would be foiled. I did not know nor could I confirm a super bowl attack but I knew the Super Bowl this year was going to be in Dallas is all. So I could not confirm this was specifically about the SuperBowl. But after the Pastor had told his story about holding that word for 10 years and then I spoke and then later he pulls the DVD out of his pocket and his word was butter, it was his confirming word to show the DVD he got with the butter labeled "Super Bowl". Add that to the reason I was able to speak at all was because of a storm that collapsed the dome, the Dallas and the minuteman coincidences and the fact that I had been praying for a specific word from God to clarify to me that if it was the SuperBowl or not. I add that all up to a prophetic word for Dallas. Is this a Prophetic Warning for Dallas? I believe it is, and then I believe that people need to know to be able to pray for Dallas, to expose the plot to possible attack Dallas and the Super Bowl. Is this some terrorist plot or another country? I have no word as to this. COuld it be an accident? I don't have a word on that either. I do think this is very serious and like Katrina we could all pray and repent of our sins toward God and ask Him to forgive us. I have emailed some people in Dallas to pray and have posted and told people about these things. I am not sure how many or who actually will believe these things. I just know God did not give them to me to be quiet. He did not give me this word to keep it to myself. I think He actually gave me this word because He did know that I would be faithful in proclaiming this word to anyone I could and would tell. Many may think I am a wingnut, Maybe worse. I pray this thing never happens in Dallas. I pray that this word be heard and others help and pray for it not to happen. And that is the main reason I am posting this word on this online blog so that others may see and be able to pray for Dallas and our country. A prophetic warning for Dallas this may be. Will Dallas hear and receive it? Is the SuperBowl a target of a terrorist attack this Feb 2011? Is God telling me this to let us know He is warning us? I believe so. May God help us and keep us and may His children believe that He is coming and returning very soon. Amen.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home